Physiotherapy treatment & rehabilitation sessions with our Cigna recognised team of physiotherapists, at our Cigna registered physiotherapy centres in Belgravia SW1, Clapham SW4 and Moorgate EC2 or at your place in London
Our team of physiotherapists and physio clinics in London are registered with Cigna health insurances
Every patient insured with Cigna health insurance can be treated by any of our Cigna registered physiotherapists and fully reimbursed for each physio session.
Book an initial physiotherapy treatment with our Cigna approved physiotherapists now, at home in London or at our Cigna referred physio practices
Before you call us to book your initial Cigna physio appointment, Cigna will have to provide you some information, such as:
- Your Cigna membership number
- Your Cigna claim number
- The amount of sessions authorised
- The amount of your excess (if you have one)
In order to get these info, call your Cigna health insurance provider and explain them you need to book an initial physio appointment with our company. They will need you to provide them:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our registration number: A25691
- Number of sessions: Cigna will give you a limited number of physio sessions to start with. It is necessary for us to know how many sessions Cigna has given you so we can keep track. If further sessions are necessary, you will have to call your insurance in order to request a new claim number.
- The excess in your policy: ask Cigna if your policy contains any excess to pay and if yes, what is the amount of it. If our company manages to send Cigna the invoices for you for every of your sessions, you will have to pay the excess directly to our Cigna registered physio clinic. We have a secure debit system that can be put in place, for easy and safe payment each time your excess is due. You can set it up with our secretary when you call us for the first time to book your appointment.
Physiotherapy treatments covered by Cigna in London in our Cigna approved physio clinic
After paying for your physiotherapy treatment, you will receive for each session an invoice by email with:
- The type of session you had
- Your Cigna claim number
- Your Cigna membership number
- The cost of the session
To request for your reimbursement from Cigna, send this invoice to email@example.com.
For more information about Cigna physiotherapy appointments with London Home Visit Physiotherapy: Contact Us
If you are an Axa or Bupa patient, you cannot book online. Please call our office with your authorisation number.
If you cannot find an appointment which suits you or would like a home visit, call us or send us a message: we will do our best to find you a slot.
Our Cigna referred team of physiotherapists are available across London, at your place or in one of our Cigna recognised physiotherapy practices in Belgravia SW1, Clapham SW4 or Moorgate EC2
You can be seen by London Visit Physiotherapy’s team of Cigna recognised physiotherapists at your own place in London or at one of our physio practices registered with Cigna health insurance: the Light Centre Belgravia in SW1 (Westminster) near Victoria Station, the Light Centre Moorgate in EC2 in the heart of the City near Monument and the Make Me Feel Pharmacy Clapham in SW4 near Battersea.
Book your initial physiotherapy appointment covered by Cigna at home or at our physio clinics in London now: 0207 125 0262
Q&A about Cigna physiotherapy sessions and Cigna registered physiotherapy clinics in London
Is being a therapist or company registered with Cigna health insurance a gage of quality?
Only highly qualified and fully HCPC registered physiotherapists can be recognised by Cigna, as well as physiotherapy practices that continuously offer good quality services. Verification is done regularly in order to renew our registration number, to be sure our services and therapists are always providing the best.
Which physiotherapy services covered by Cigna are provided by your Cigna registered clinics?
With Cigna health insurance, you have the possibility to receive any physiotherapy treatment offered by our services.
Some examples of Cigna treatments and rehabilitation provided by London Home Visit Physiotherapy:
- Cigna MSK Physiotherapy provider for: back ache treatment, neck pain treatment, sciatica treatment, knee rehabilitation, tendonitis treatment, shoulder pain treatment, elbow rehabilitation, post surgery rehabilitation
- Cigna Sports Physiotherapy provider for: sports injury rehabilitation, running injury rehabilitation, sports massage
- Cigna Neuro physiotherapy provider for: neurological conditions treatments (Parkinson treatment, Multiple Sclerosis treatment), post stroke rehabilitation
- Cigna Respiratory physiotherapy
- Cigna Geriatric physiotherapy provider for: falls prevention in elderly, mobility physiotherapy
What is the average length of a Cigna covered physiotherapy session?
You have the possibility, as any private patients, to choose for the length of your physio session. An initial session is 45 minutes long at the practice and follow ups can vary between 45 and 30 minutes. Regarding home visits, an initial session is 60 minutes long and follow ups can either be 60 minutes, 45 minutes or 30 minutes long.
How can I book a Cigna physiotherapy appointment with your Cigna approved physiotherapy practice?
If Cigna has accepted to cover physio sessions with our company, you can either give us a phone call to book your initial appointment or use our online booking system. Note that if you choose to book online, we will need you to provide us in the note section your Cigna membership number, your Cigna claim number and the amount of sessions authorised.
Will I have to pay an excess with my insurance company Cigna?
When you call your Cigna insurance provider to get your authorisation code for physiotherapy treatments, make sure to ask them if you have an excess to pay in your policy. They will be able to let your know if you have one and how much you have to pay.
How can I pay my excess with Cigna health insurance?
If you carry an excess to pay in your contract with Cigna and you have agreed with us that your invoices are being sent directly to Cigna by our company, you will have to pay the excess through our clinic. When it is due, Cigna will send us a statement, after what you will receive a confirmation email from our company informing you about the amount of your excess and how to pay it.
Three simple ways to pay your excess:
- By secure automatic debit: you can provide us your card details (number, expiry date and name, no need for security code) when you call us to set up a date for your first physio appointment through Cigna. After Cigna confirms your excess is due, it will be automatically debited on your card. Please note that our system does not take any money before receiving any statement and without Cigna’s authorisation.
- By bank transfer: when you have received your excess confirmation email, you have the possibility to make a bank transfer to the bank details provided in the email.
- By debit card over the phone: when you have received your excess confirmation email, simply call us in order to pay over the phone as soon as possible.
Cigna approved physiotherapy clinics near me in London
London Home Visit Physiotherapy’s team of Cigna referred physiotherapists can see patients in three different Cigna registered physiotherapy practices across London:
- At our practice in the Light Centre Belgravia in Westminster (SW1)
- At our practice in the Light Centre Moorgate in the City (EC2)
- At our practice in Make Me Feel Pharmacy in Clapham South (SW4)