Physiotherapy at Home in Chalk Farm NW3 with our specialised physiotherapist, Home Visit Treatments, Neurophysio & Stroke Rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy, Elderly Care & Fall Prevention, Emergency Appointments, Post Surgery, Personal Training. Near Chalk Farm and Camden Town Tube Stations and Camden Road Overground
Physiotherapist in Chalk Farm NW3, Home Visit
If you are in pain and need an emergency appointment, are suffering with a long term muscular or joint condition, require a post-operative rehabilitation programme or just need a massage to relieve some tension, London Home Visit Physiotherapy can help you. Our physiotherapists are highly trained and able to visit you at home in Chalk Farm NW3, 7 days a week including evenings when possible. Each of our physiotherapist in London is specialised in their chosen area of physiotherapy, so you will receive the best treatment and rehabilitation.
Our treatments are covered by health insurances and we are AXA PPP and BUPA recognised: For AXA PPP and BUPA UK Home visit you will need a specific authorisation number or travel fees will apply.
We also have practices in Belgravia SW1, Moorgate EC2 and Clapham SW4, so if it is easier for you to have treatment in one of these locations, we are able to offer our full range, which includes physiotherapy, osteopathy, pilates and personal training programmes too.
To book an appointment with one of our physiotherapists at home in Chalk Farm NW3 London call us on 0207 125 0262 / 0782 455 3765
Physiotherapy Treatments in Chalk Farm NW3, Rehabilitation at Home
Our physiotherapists can provide the following treatments at home in Chalk Farm NW3
- Sports Physiotherapy Chalk Farm NW3: Treatment for all sports injuries: tennis, football, running strains – sports physiotherapy will help you get back to your favourite sport safely.
- Back Pain Physiotherapy Treatment Chalk Farm NW3: Our physiotherapists can offer relief from chronic or acute back pain. For sciatica, lower back pain, muscular pain, upper back pain:
- Massages, Sport massage Chalk Farm NW3: A massage will help to relieve tension and stress from day to day living. If you have had an injury or difficult sports session, our physiotherapists are trained to ease tension.
- Neurological rehabilitation Chalk Farm NW3: Patients with neurological conditions such as parkinsons can benefit from physiotherapy. It will strengthen muscles and increase flexibility and mobility to keep a high level of independence.
- Orthopaedic physiotherapy Chalk Farm NW3: We specialise in all bone, joint and muscle injuries, traumas and pains.
- Elderly care and walking rehabilitation Chalk Farm NW3: Specialised rehabilitation for elderly patients can help to prevent falls and maintain independence and mobility for a higher standard of living.
- Lymphatic drainage Chalk Farm NW3: If you have heavy or swollen legs, bad circulation, lymphedema or oedema then lymphatic drainage can provide relief and bring down swelling
- Neck Pain Rehabilitation Chalk Farm NW3: Stress and long hours at your desk or at work can cause acute or chronic neck pain. We can relieve this with different physiotherapy treatments and a treatment programme for everyday living
- Rotator cuff rehabilitation Chalk Farm NW3: We have physiotherapists specialised in shoulder issues who will relieve tension and pain
- Shoulder Pain Physiotherapy Chalk Farm NW3: Frozen Shoulder rehabilitation,
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation Chalk Farm NW3: Spinal cord surgery and Lumbar decompression: physiotherapy rehabilitation post-surgery will help you to recover in a safe way and feel the full benefits of your operation. For post sciatica surgery rehabilitation, ACL reconstruction, Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement,
- Personal training Chalk Farm NW3: We all know that exercise can keep you healthy and relieve stress, so get your trainers on: it’s time to get motivated with one of our bespoke personal training programmes
- Stroke rehabilitation Chalk Farm NW3: After suffering a stroke, physiotherapy rehabilitation can provide patients more mobility and autonomy
Click HERE for a full list of services
Specialist Physiotherapist in Chalk Farm NW3
Each of our physiotherapists is specialised in a chosen area of expertise, and you will be matched with the physiotherapist that best suits your needs. All have been trained to postgraduate level, and are involved in continued education so that they are constantly up to date with the latest and safest techniques and treatments. All having many years experience treating patients around the world, so you are in the best hands.
London Home Visit Physiotherapy areas of expertise:
Post surgery rehabilitation (back pain, neck pain, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist, elbow), and sports physiotherapy rehabilitation, musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, neurophysiotherapy, emergencies, elderly care & fall prevention,
About Our Physiotherapy Treatments at home in Chalk Farm NW3
At your initial assessment appointment, your physiotherapist will build you a treatment and exercise plan, so that you can feel the full benefits of your recovery. Each plan is tailored uniquely to the individual patients needs. If you have any questions regarding your recovery or your condition then just give us a call and we will help you in any way we can.
Opening Hours and Emergency appointments in Chalk Farm NW3 Home Visit Physiotherapy
London Home Visit Physiotherapy are available for appointments whenever suits you best. Unlike other practices, we can visit you at home throughout the weekend too. Our hours are 7 days a week, including evenings. If you are in pain and need an emergency appointment, just give us a call and we will arrange for somebody to come and visit you at home the very same day.
Terms you might have been searching for:
Physiotherapy Chalk Farm NW3
Physiotherapist Chalk Farm NW3
Rehabilitation Chalk Farm NW3
Physiotherapist in London