Highly trained Sports Physiotherapist in London
Our Sports physiotherapists are highly experienced in Sports physiotherapy and sports injury rehabilitation.
Whether that you are professional or amateur athlete, our sports physiotherapist will be able to treat any of your sports injuries in a fast and efficient manner. Our sports physio in London will also help you manage your recovery so you can go back to Sports as soon as possible but only when your sport injury will be stable enough to go back to your favorite sport gradually and safely.
Sports Physiotherapy for all kind of sports
Our sports physiotherapist are treating all kind of athlete, what ever the sports you enjoy doing our sports physio has a rehabilitation program for you. We are already treating a large panel of athletes in conventional sports as running, tennis, football, skiing but also some more extreme sports as skydiving, surf, snowboard, kite surf.
To Book an Appointment with our Sports Physiotherapist in London or for more information, call us on 02071250262
If you are an Axa or Bupa patient, you cannot book online. Please call our office with your authorisation number.
If you cannot find an appointment that suits you or would like a home visit, call us or send us a message: we will do our best to find you a slot.
Sports Physiotherapy London
What is Sports Physiotherapy London?
Sports Physiotherapy in London treats acute or chronic sport injuries. Acute sports injuries are caused by the intensity and high impact of the exercise and chronic injury occurs due to overusing muscles, joints and ligaments over a longer period of time. Both professional and amateur athletes are prone to injury and sports injuries are a lot more common than you might think.
Sports physiotherapy can help you rehabilitate from an injury safely and quickly. Studies have shown that leaving a sports injury untreated will prolong the rehabilitation period and will result in more pain and aggravation of the injury if you keep training. Physiotherapy for athletes can also relieve fatigue from exercise and promote mobility with specialised sports massage, as well as teach you how to perform specific movements safely in order to avoid further injury in the future.
How can a London Sports Physiotherapist help you?
Our Sports Physiotherapist in London is highly trained in France and has extensive experience working both with professional and amateur athletes both in the UK and France. He is also a qualified Personal Trainer and can help you get back into exercise and sports once your injury allows you to safely do so, with careful guidance and a tailor made rehabilitation and exercise programme. He can visit you at home anywhere is London, even at short notice, or treat you at the Light Centre Moorgate in the city of London or at the Light Centre practice in Belgravia, near London Victoria station
What sports injuries can Sports Physiotherapist treat?
- Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder) sports physiotherapy London
- Ankle Sprains sports physiotherapy London
- Anterior and Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injury sports physiotherapy London
- Back Pain sports physiotherapy London
- Bursitis sports physiotherapy London
- Calf Strain
- Cartilage Injuries and Disorders
- Cramping Muscles
- Foot Injuries
- Fractured Clavicle
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis) sports physiotherapy London
- Hamstring Pulls or Tears
- Herniated Disc sports physiotherapy London
- Lateral Epicondylitis/Tennis Elbow sports physiotherapy London
- Meniscus Injuries sports physiotherapy London
- Muscle Sprains and Strains sports physiotherapy London
- Neck Injuries sports physiotherapy London
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Quadriceps Pulls or Tears
- Running Injuries sports physiotherapy London
- Sciatica sports physiotherapy London
- Shoulder Dislocations sports physiotherapy London
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder Injury sports physiotherapy London
- Skiing Injuries sports physiotherapy London
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tendinitis sports physiotherapy London
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis) sports physiotherapy London
- Torn Rotator Cuff sports physiotherapy London
- Wrist and Hand Injuries sports physiotherapy London
Sports Physiotherapy at home or in our practices in Moorgate, Belgravia or Clapham
Our sports physiotherapist offers session and training at home anywhere in Central London but if you prefer to come to our private practice our sport physio treats patients at the Light centre Monument near London Bridge, Bank and Liverpool street stations, at the light centre Belgravia near Victoria Station and at Make me feel pharmacie Clapham between Clapham south and Clapham common stations.