Msk Physiotherapist job in London, UK. Full Time / Part Time / Locum / Extra. Msk Physiotherapy, Sports Physiotherapy, Specialised Physiotherapy positions & vacancies
Physiotherapist position in London – June 2021
Our busy physiotherapy and osteopathy practice, is looking for a passionate and independent self-employed physiotherapist to provide treatment at our practice in Monument, Belgravia, clapham and at patient’s home.
- Full time position with flexible hours.
- You must have good experience.
- You need to live in London and be HCPC registered.
- be independent in your treatments.
- have good contact with patients and be accurate with your note and admin.
- Our team is passionate and enjoy working in a professional but stress free manner. We like to work together and looking for someone positive and social to keep the spirit of our practice.
- If you are interested in Women’s health but have no or little experience, in house training is available
- We have a large amount of patients and offer good salary.
- We have 3 awesome secretaries.
Please apply with your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Msk Physiotherapy job – Msk Physiotherapist, sports physiotherapist and specialised physiotherapist positions in London, UK
London Home Visit Physiotherapy is a Msk & sport physiotherapy practice situated in the heart of London in UK and offers physiotherapy for adults, babies, elderly and people with special needs at home or at our different practices. Our Msk, specialised and sports physiotherapy company is constantly evolving – this is why we often need new physiotherapists to work with us. We offer on a regular basis full time physio jobs, part time physio jobs and extra work positions if you are searching for extra work on specific hours during the week or on weekends.
Apply for our Msk physiotherapist, sports physiotherapist or specialised physiotherapist job & position in London, UK
If you wish to apply for a Msk physiotherapist position in our practice, simply send us you CV and cover letter with a short description of yourself and your past experience in general physio, sports physio or specialised physio to email@example.com