Osteopathy treatments & rehabilitations with Cigna registered osteopaths. Book a Cigna covered osteo appointment at home in London or at one of our Cigna recognised osteopathy clinics in Belgravia SW1, Clapham SW4 & Moorgate EC2
Our team of osteopaths and osteopathy clinics are registered with Cigna healthcare insurance in London
With Cigna health insurance, patients can be treated by our Cigna approved osteopaths and get a complete refund for each session.
Book an initial osteopathy appointment with our Cigna referred osteopaths, at home in London or at our Cigna registered osteo clinics
Before booking your initial osteopathy session with us, call your health insurance provider Cigna and tell them you wish to book an osteopathy appointment with our company in order to obtain:
- Your Cigna membership number
- Your Cigna claim number
- The number of sessions they authorised
- The amount of your excess on your policy, if you have one *
For this, you will have to provide Cigna:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our registration number: A25691
* Once you’ve received your claim number from Cigna, make sure to ask if your contract carries an excess to pay and if yes, how much it is as you will have to pay it through us in the case where we invoice your insurance directly for you.
Osteopathy sessions refunded by Cigna health insurance in London with our Cigna approved osteo clinics
For each session, after payment you will receive an invoice that will include the type of treatment you’re having, the cost of the session, your Cigna membership number and your Cigna authorisation number. Simply send each of these invoices to email@example.com to get reimbursed.
For more information about osteopathy sessions covered by Cigna in London: Contact Us
If you are an Axa or Bupa patient, you cannot book online. Please call our office with your authorisation number.
If you cannot find an appointment which suits you or would like a home visit, call us or send us a message: we will do our best to find you a slot.
London Visit Physiotherapy’s team of Cigna referred osteopaths is available across London at home or at one of our Cigna recognised osteopathy clinics in Belgravia SW1, Clapham SW4 or Moorgate EC2
Our team of Cigna recognised osteopaths can see you at your place in London or at one of our Cigna recognised osteopathy practices: the Light Centre Belgravia in SW1 Westminster near Victoria Station, the Light Centre Moorgate in EC2 near Liverpool Street & Make Me Feel French Pharmacy in Clapham SW4 near Clapham South.
For an initial osteopathy appointment covered by Cigna UK at your home or at our osteo clinics in London: 0207 125 0262
Q&A: Osteopathy sessions and osteopathy clinics in London recognised by Cigna health insurance
Does being an osteopathy clinic registered with Cigna involve a gage of good quality services?
Cigna makes sure to only register the best osteopathy practices composed with highly trained and fully GOSC registered osteopaths who have many years of experience. Cigna health insurance verifies regularly that all its registered clinics and osteopaths keep providing high quality treatments.
Which treatments can be covered by your Cigna recognised osteopathy clinic in London?
You can book osteopathy appointments with our Cigna preferred clinic in London for any of our osteo treatments.
Here’s a few examples of Cigna osteo treatments your can book with London Home Visit Physiotherapy:
- Cigna Back Pain osteopathy treatment
- Cigna Neck Pain osteopathy treatment
- Cigna Sciatica treatment
- Cigna TMJ treatment
- Cigna Migraines treatment
- Cigna Sports injury rehabilitation
- Cigna Facial & Bell’s Palsy treatment
How long does a Cigna osteopathy appointment last?
Each patient covered by Cigna health insurance has the possibility to choose the length of the sessions. An initial session at our Cigna registered clinic is 45 minutes long and follow ups are either 45 or 30 minutes long. For home visits, an initial session is 60 minutes long and follow ups can be either 60, 45 or 30 minutes long.
How can I book Cigna osteopathy appointments with your Cigna registered company?
Two options are possible: you can use our online booking system in order to schedule our osteo appointments. Keep in mind that you will have to specify in the note section your Cigna informations: membership number, claim number, amount of sessions allowed.
You can also call our reception team on 0207 125 0262 who will be able to help you register and book your appointments.
How can I verify that I have an excess to pay or not with my Cigna health insurance?
When you call Cigna to get your claim number for your osteopathy treatment, make sure to ask them if you carry an excess to pay in your Cigna policy and if so, how much is the excess. They will be able to provide you all the information needed.
How and when can I pay my Cigna excess?
If you do have an excess to pay in your contract with Cigna and our company is taking care of invoicing Cigna directly for you, you can this excess with our Cigna referred practice. When your excess is due, you will receive a confirmation email from our company informing you about the amount you have to pay.
Three ways to pay your excess:
- With our secure automatic direct system: simply call us and provide us your card number, expiry date and name. Once we have invoiced Cigna and they have confirmed your excess is due, it will be automatically debited from your debit card. Please note that the debit is only made once Cigna has authorised the transaction
- By bank transfer: once you have received your Cigna excess confirmation email, you can simply make a bank transfer to the bank details provided in our email.
- By debit card over the phone: once you have received your Cigna excess confirmation, call us in order to pay with your card over the phone as soon as possible. Note that Amex and credit cards are not accepted.
Cigna preferred osteopathy services near me in London
Our team of Cigna recognised osteopaths can see you in three different Cigna registered osteopathy clinics in London:
- Our clinic in the Light Centre Belgravia in Westminster (SW1)
- Our clinic in the Light Centre Moorgate in the City (EC2)
- Our therapy room in Make Me Feel Pharmacy in Clapham South (SW4)