Physiotherapy treatment & rehabilitation sessions with our Axa PPP & Axa International recognised team of physiotherapists, at our Axa PPP & Axa International registered physiotherapy centres in Belgravia SW1, Clapham SW4 and Moorgate EC2 or at your place in London
Our team of physiotherapists and physio clinics in London are registered with Axa PPP & Axa International health insurances
Every patient insured with Axa PPP or Axa International health insurance can be treated by any of our Axa registered physiotherapists without having to pay for the sessions (except for the excess you might be carrying in your policy). Our company manages to invoice directly Axa.
Book an initial physiotherapy treatment with our Axa PPP & Axa International approved physiotherapists now, at home in London or at our Axa PPP & Axa International referred physio practices
Axa PPP & Axa International will have to provide ou a few things before you call us to book your initial Axa PPP & Axa International physio appointment:
- Your Axa membership number
- Your Axa claim number
- The amount of sessions authorised
- The amount of you excess (if you have one)
In order to get these infos, call your health insurance Axa PPP or Axa International on and explain them you need to book an initial physio appointment with our company. They will need you to provide them with:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our registration number: ZZ03606 or ZZ03607 for our Moorgate, Clapham & Belgravia practice as well as for home visits
A few things to know:
- Home visits: be sure to ask if they are allowed to be covered in your case. Home visits coverage with Axa PPP & Axa International isn’t automatic and only applies to London zones 1 and 2. If you are able to get home visits covered by Axa PPP & Axa International, you will receive a special code for it. Note that if you haven’t been able to get home visits authorised or if you did but live outside zones 1 and 2 in London, there’s still possibility to come to your place; however, travel fees will apply.
- Limited number of sessions: to start with, Axa will give you a limited number of session to follow your physio treatments. It will be important for us to know how many session Axa PPP or Axa International has given you so we can keep track and see if more sessions are necessary you will have to you’re your insurance in order to request a new claim number.
- The excess in your policy: Once you’ve got your authorisation number, ask Axa if your policy contains any excess to pay and if yes, what is the amount of it. We will need you to provide us this information when you call us afterwards, as you will have to pay this excess with us. To avoid the hassle of this excess payment, we have a secure debit system that can be put in place, for easy and safe payment each time your excess is due. You can set it up with our secretary when you call us for the first time to book your appointment.
For more information about Axa PPP & Axa International physiotherapy appointments with London Home Visit Physiotherapy: Contact Us
Book our Axa PPP & Axa International referred team of physiotherapists available across London, at your place or in one of our Axa PPP & Axa International recognised physiotherapy practices in Belgravia SW1, Clapham SW4 or Moorgate EC2
You can be seen by London Visit Physiotherapy’s team of Axa PPP & Axa International recognised physiotherapists at your own place in London or at one of our physio practices registered with Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance: the Light Centre Belgravia in SW1 (Westminster) near Victoria Station, the Light Centre Moorgate in EC2 in the heart of the City near Monument and the Make Me Feel Pharmacy Clapham in SW4 near Battersea.
Book your initial physiotherapy appointment covered by Axa PPP & Axa International at home or at our physio clinics in London now: 0207 125 0262
Questions related to Axa PPP & Axa International health insurances, physiotherapy sessions and Axa registered physiotherapy clinics in London
Is being a therapist or company registered with Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance a gage of quality?
Yes. Only highly qualified and fully HCPC registered physiotherapists can be recognised by Axa PPP & Axa International, as well as physiotherapy practices that continuously provides good quality services. Regular check ups are done in order to renew our registration number, to be sure our services and therapists are always at their best.
Which physiotherapy services are provided by your Axa registered clinics and covered by Axa PPP & Axa International?
With Axa PPP & Axa International, you have the possibility to receive any physiotherapy treatment offered by our services.
Some examples of Axa treatments and rehabilitation provided by London Home Visit Physiotherapy:
- Axa MSK physiotherapy provider for: back ache, neck pain, sciatica, knee rehabilitation, tendonitis, shoulder pain, elbow rehabilitation, post surgery rehabilitation
- Axa Sports physiotherapy provider for: sports injury, running injury, sports massage
- Axa Neuro physiotherapy provider for: Neuro conditions (Parkinson, Multiple Sclerosis), post stroke rehabilitation
- Axa Respiratory physiotherapy
- Axa Geriatric physiotherapy provider for:, falls prevention in elderly, mobility physio
What is the average length of an Axa PPP & Axa International covered physiotherapy session?
Either it happens at your home or in one of our Axa PPP & Axa International registered clinics in London, every session covered by Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance is 30 minutes long.
What are the different ways of booking an Axa PPP & Axa International physio appointment with your company?
If you have received an authorisation code allowing you to get physiotherapy sessions covered by Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance, you can only book your appointments with us over the phone. It is not possible for you to book it on our online system as we will need you to provide us your Axa membership details (membership number, authorisation number, number of sessions and excess to pay) when you call us and before booking your appointment.
How do I know if I have an excess to pay with my health insurance?
When you call your health insurance provider Axa PPP or Axa International to get your authorisation code for covered physiotherapy treatments, make sure to ask them if you have an excess to pay in your policy with them and if so, how much is the excess.
If I do have an excess to pay in my Axa PPP & Axa International policy, how do I pay it and when?
If you are are carrying an excess to pay in your contract with Axa PPP & Axa International or Axa International, you can pay it directly with our clinic. When your excess is due, Axa PPP & Axa International will send us a statement, after what you will receive a confirmation email from our company informing you about the amount of your excess and how to pay it.
Three simple ways to pay your excess:
- By secure automatic debit: you can provide us your card details (number, expiry date and name, no need for security code) when you call us to set up a date for your first Axa physio appointment. When we invoice Axa PPP or Axa International and after they confirm your excess is due, it will be automatically debited on your card. Please note that our system does not take any money before receiving any statement and without Axa PPP & Axa International’s authorisation.
- By bank transfer: when you have received your excess confirmation email, you have the possibility to make a bank transfer to the bank details provided in the email.
- By debit card over the phone: when you have received your excess confirmation email, simply call us in order to pay over the phone as soon as possible.
Is there still possibility to be seen at home if I’ve got an Axa PPP & Axa International claim number that authorises home visits but live outside the first 2 zones in London?
Yes. If you have authorised physiotherapy sessions at home in London, our team of physiotherapists registered with Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance will be able to come to your place to provide treatments, even if you live outside zones 1 and 2 in London. You will just have to pay some travel fees.
Axa PPP & Axa International approved physiotherapy clinics near me in London
London Home Visit Physiotherapy’s team of Axa PPP & Axa International referred physiotherapists can see patients in three different Axa PPP & Axa International registered physiotherapy practices across London:
- At our practice in the Light Centre Belgravia in Westminster (SW1)
- At our practice in the Light Centre Moorgate in the City (EC2)
- At our practice in Make Me Feel Pharmacy in Clapham South (SW4)