If you are an Axa or Bupa patient, you cannot book online. Please call our office with your authorisation number.
If you cannot find an appointment which suits you, call us or send us a message: we will do our best to find you a slot.
Online physiotherapy consultations: Online physio treatment, exercises and live physiotherapist sessions for MSK, sports physiotherapy, Pilates and personal training covered by AXA, BUPA, CIGNA, WPA and all other health insurances
Online virtual physio, Don’t wait to start your recovery journey with our online virtual physio video and phone calls, from your home with our MSK specialised physiotherapists in London covered by Axa, Bupa, Cigna, WPA and other health insurances
Throughout this unsure period, we value your safety and health more than anything. This is why our London Home Visit Physiotherapy won’t let you down: our MSK specialised physiotherapists can treat you and follow your rehabilitation closely via video calls, so you get the treatment you need from the comfort of your own home.
Our team of physiotherapists and osteopaths in London specialised in MSK, sports physio and personal training can provide initial video appointments (including 15 mins free) and follow ups online, consulting live from their virtual therapy room.
Your online streaming consultation will start with a verbal and visual assessment, taking your history into account and asking you all the necessary questions to work out a diagnosis of your symptoms and their cause. You will start your MSK physio video exercises supervised by your specialised physio, expert in musculoskeletal, sports physiotherapy, post-surgery and post-injury rehabilitation.
If you wish to go further in your recovery, you will as well be able to book video sessions with our Pilates instructors and personal trainers, all specialised in physio and/or osteo techniques, knowing the right ways of exercising without getting injured.
There are a lot of exercises, stretching and reinforcement that can be done online with the guidance of your physio via video calls. Virtual physio sessions will teach you how to be independent in your own recovery and self-manage your current/future pain through mobilisation, exercises and stretching.
Our physiotherapy and osteopathy treatments are covered by most health insurances and are Bupa registered & recognised (BUPA Global and BUPA UK), Axa registered & recognised (AXA International, AXA PPP), Cigna registered & recognised and WPA registered & recognised. (Note: Bupa do not cover osteopathy)
To book your online physiotherapy video consultation, Pilates or personal training session with our MSK physio, osteo and instructors in London: 0207 125 0262 / 07824 553 765
What physio video treatments can be done during an online physio consultation?
Online physio video consultations can be done for:
- Online physio assessment
- Online neck pain treatment
- Online ankle pain, ankle injury (sprain) consultation & treatment
- Online knee pain, knee injury consultation & treatment
- Online hip pain, pelvic pain consultation & treatment
- Online back pain, lower back pain (acute or chronic) consultation & treatment
- Online shoulder pain, shoulder injury consultation & treatment
- Online neck pain, headaches consultation & treatment
- Online respiratory: diaphragm and breathing exercises
- Online postural issues consultation & treatment
- Online sports injuries consultation & treatment
- Online post-surgery (knee replacement, hip replacement) consultation & rehabilitation
- Older people stimulation and exercises + psychological support
And more. Call us if you want to check if we can your pathology online
Online women’s health physio treatment: We propose mummy mot online and assessment for pregnant women and postnatal women who which to do their pelvic floor rehabilitation or need to be treated for prolapse or other pathologies such as incontinence: FOR INFO CLICK HERE
Online Paediatric Physiotherapy for babies: Our team of paediatric physio can treat your baby online with the help of the parents, which is also great to bond with your baby. We also propose an online baby massage course. FOR INFO CLICK HERE
And 1:1 Online Pilates and Personal training video classes
How can I book an online MSK physio video session?
You can book online your virtual orthopaedic physio consultation by clicking on the “Book Online” on top of this page:
- Choose the type of video consultation you wish to book by clicking on ‘select’.
- Select your practitioner.
- Select your date and time.
- Fill in your details and add any additional information about your symptoms or condition in the comment section.
- Confirm your online booking.
- Once confirmed, you will receive an automatic confirmation by email with your physio online video booking appointment and instructions on how to prepare for it.
If you are a Bupa or Axa patient, you cannot book online. Call our reception team on 0207 125 0262 with your authorisation number.
We are covered by both Axa and Bupa for online physio video treatments. Patients with Axa or Bupa who wish to book an online physio consultation don’t have to pay. We will invoice your health insurance Axa or Bupa directly with your authorisation number and membership number.
If for any reason, you cannot find a suitable slot or need any further information on our virtual physio services, contact our office by phone on 0207 125 0262, text on 07824 553 765 or email at email@example.com.
What do I need to do prior to my online physio video consultation?
- Now your online physio session is booked, you will receive your automatic email confirmation with a link to download our virtual consultation free app called Zoom:
- Download the Zoom app on your device of choice: mobile, tablet or computer.
- No need for you to sign up an account.
- Prior to your session, you will receive by email or WhatsApp a link from your physio to click on, that will direct you straight to the app and invite you to join your physiotherapist virtual therapy room, where you will start your virtual session.
- If you haven’t downloaded Zoom before the start of your virtual consultation, the link sent by your physio will direct you to the store in order for you to download and install it.
Home visits and emergency MSK treatments with our team of physiotherapists and osteopaths in London, rehabilitation at home for MSK, injuries, sports, post-surgery at your home in London
For patients who cannot do otherwise, we still offer home visits for emergency treatments with our physiotherapists and osteopaths specialised in MSK, sports and injuries at your home in London. We are operating strict hygiene measures to be able to come see you for urgent physio appointments, from Monday to Friday and on weekends.
Our online MSK physio consultations in London, physiotherapist video call, mat Pilates and Personal trainer 1:1 online video classes with our physiotherapists specialised in MSK, sports, injuries, post-surgeries, Pilates and personal training: more info below
What is a physio video online treatment?
A MSK physio video consultation doesn’t differ much from a physical consultation with your physio at the clinic. With the same expertise and efficiency, a live virtual physio consultation is described as a physio session made via phone or video call, leading to an assessment and treatment plan.
You will be able to chat directly via phone or video to your specialised physiotherapist, who will run a diagnosis of your symptoms through verbal and visual assessment, educate you on your condition and create a personalised treatment program with exercises to do, mobilisation and stretching. Everything will be supervised by the physio during the video session and for you to follow and do it on your own at your home, in-between virtual appointments.
What can I expect during my MSK physiotherapy video appointment?
MSK physiotherapy online video consultations will include:
- Full history taking: your medical history will be taken into account during your assessment, in order to help your physio understand your medical background and previous conditions, if you had any
- A verbal and visual assessment: the physio will ask you some questions related to your symptoms as well as visualise them via video chat, so they can run an accurate diagnosis
- Movement analysis: depending on your condition, injury or the surgery you’ve gone through, the physio will analyse your current level of movements in order to tailor a treatment program to help you recover without create any further damage
- Movement based treatment approach: the personalised treatment program made by your physio will teach you movements and stretching to relieve immediate symptoms
- Exercises advice and demonstrations: alongside pain self-management, your physio will teach you and demonstrate you various exercises your can do on your own, to help your towards your recovery in no time
- Advice and follow ups: your physio will stay at your disposition via phone and video follow ups to check how you do your exercises, and help your feeling confident all along the way, about the exercises and the continuation of your rehabilitation plan
Private mat Pilates, and personal training online sessions, for those who want to continue exercising at home and go further into their recovery, will include:
- Physio assessment done visually and verbally assessment will be done to detect any injury
- 1:1 video sessions with your Pilates instructor or personal trainer
- Video guidance and correction of your technique when necessary, so you can perform each exercise the safest way
- Motivational and helpful tips to encourage you during your sessions
- Specific exercise based homework to continue to build on these changes and challenge your body to do between 2 online pilates or personal training sessions
How much cost an online physio assessment and follow up
For MSK, sports, post-injury, post-surgery, respiratory, elderly online physio video consults:
- Session from £49
- Initial £60
1:1 Pilates and Personal Training online classes:
- Pilates/Personal Training follow up online class – 30mins: £40
- Pilates/Personal Training follow up online class – 45mins: £50
- Initial online Pilates/Personal Training online class – 60mins: £65
How can I pay for my online MSK physio video and phone call consultation?
Payment for every virtual consultation will be taken by debit card and you will receive a normal physiotherapy invoice to get reimbursed by your insurance.
For Axa and Bupa patients, as long as you have your authorisation number, we will invoice Bupa and Axa for you as usual.