Book your osteopathy treatment & rehabilitation sessions with our Axa PPP & International registered osteopaths. Appointment at home in London or at one of our Axa PPP & International recognised osteopathy clinics in Belgravia SW1, Clapham SW4 & Moorgate EC2
London Home Visit Physiotherapy’s team of osteopaths and osteopathy practices in London are registered with Axa PPP & International healthcare insurance
Patients who are insured with Axa PPP & International health insurance can be treated by any of our Axa PPP & International referred osteopaths without having to pay for the sessions (except for the excess your might be carrying in your Axa PPP & International policy). We will take care of invoicing Axa for you so you don’t have to do it.
How to book an initial osteopathy appointment with our Axa PPP & International recognised osteopaths, at your home in London or at our Axa PPP & International preferred osteo clinics
Before calling to book your initial osteopathy appointment with us, you must:
Call your health insurance provider Axa PPP & International and tell them you wish to book an osteopathy appointment with our company in order to obtain and give us the follow informations :
- Your Axa membership number
- Your authorisation number
- The number of sessions they authorised
- The amount of your excess on your policy, if you have one
You will have to provide them :
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
And our provider number: ZZ03606 or ZZ03607 for our practice in Belgravia, Moorgate, Clapham or for home visits.
- If you wish for home visits, make sure to ask if Axa PPP & International can cover sessions if they happen at your place as authorisations for home visits are not automatic. If you are allowed to get home visits covered by Axa PPP & International, you will receive a special code for it, valid for London zones 1 and 2. If you live further than these zones, travel fees will apply.
- Once you’ve received your claim number, make sure to ask Axa’s team if your contract contains an excess to pay and if yes, how much it is as you will have to let us know when you call us, so we can set up with you a secure direct debit in order for your excess to be automatically deduced when Axa ask us to do so.
For further information about Axa PPP & International osteopathy sessions with London Home Visit Physiotherapy: Contact Us
Our Axa PPP & International referred osteopaths are available throughout London, for osteo treatments at your place or at one of our Axa PPP & International recognised osteopathy clinics in Belgravia SW1, Clapham SW4 or Moorgate EC2
Our London Visit Physiotherapy’s team of Axa PPP & International recognised osteopaths can see you at your own place in London or at one of our osteo practices recognised by Axa PPP & International health insurance: the Light Centre Belgravia in SW1 (Westminster) near Victoria Station, the Light Centre Moorgate in EC2 in the City near Liverpool Street & the Make Me Feel Pharmacy Clapham in SW4 near Battersea.
Schedule your initial osteopathy session covered by Axa PPP & International at your home or at our clinics in London: 0207 125 0262
Q&A about Axa PPP & International health insurance, osteopathy appointments & London’s Axa PPP & International recognised osteopathy practices
Is being a Axa PPP & International registered osteopathy clinic in an Axa PPP & International recognised osteo practice a gage of quality?
Yes. Axa PPP & International make sure to recognise and register only the best osteopathy practices with fully registered HCPC & GOSC osteopaths, with years of experience and high qualifications. Regular check ups are done by Axa PPP & International health insurances in order to make sure all the services and osteopaths keep providing good quality services.
Which treatments can be covered by your Axa provider osteopathy clinic?
You can book osteopathy appointments with our Axa referred clinic for any of our osteo treatments.
Here’s a list of Axa osteopathy treatments examples your can book with London Home Visit Physiotherapy:
- Axa Back Pain osteopathy treatment
- Axa Neck Pain osteopathy treatment
- Axa Sciatica treatment
- Axa TMJ treatment
- Axa Migraines treatment
- Axa Sports injury rehabilitation
- Axa Facial & Bell’s Palsy treatment
How long does an Axa PPP & International covered osteopathy appointment last?
Whether sessions happen at your home in London or at one of our Axa PPP & International recognised osteo practices, every session covered by Axa PPP & International is 30 minutes long (initial session included).
How can I book Axa PPP & International osteopathy appointments with your Axa registered company?
If you have received an authorisation code allowing you to get osteopathy sessions covered by Axa PPP & International health insurance, you can only book your osteo appointments with our reception team over the phone. It is not possible for you to book it on our online booking system as we will need you to provide us your Axa PPP & International membership number, your claim number, the number of sessions allowed and the amount of the excess you may have to pay and set up your secure automatic direct debit.
Is it possible to book an osteopathy appointment with one of your Axa PPP & International referred osteopaths if I am insured with Axa International?
Yes. Our practices and osteopaths are all registered with both Axa PPP & Axa International healthcare insurances.
How can I make sure if I have an excess to pay with Axa PPP & International health insurance?
When you call Axa PPP & International to get your claim code for your osteopathy treatment, make sure to ask them if you carry an excess to pay in your Axa PPP & International policy and if so, how much is the excess.
How and when can I pay my Axa PPP & International excess?
If you do have an excess to pay in your contract with Axa PPP & International or Axa International, you can pay it directly with our Axa referred practice. When your excess is due, you will receive a confirmation email from our company informing you about the amount you have to pay.
Three ways to pay your excess are possible:
- With our secure automatic direct debit system: this is the easiest way – simply provide us your card number, expiry date and name when you call us the first time to schedule for your initial Axa PPP & International osteopathy appointment. Once we have invoiced Axa PPP & International and they have confirmed your excess is due, it will be automatically debited from your debit card. Please note that the debit is only made once Axa PPP & International has authorised the transaction
- By bank transfer: once you have received your Axa excess confirmation email from our company, you can simply make a bank transfer to the bank details provided in our email.
- By debit card over the phone: once you have received your Axa excess confirmation email from our company, call us in order to pay with your card over the phone as soon as possible. Note that Amex and credit cards are not accepted.
Is it possible to be seen at my place if I have an Axa PPP & International claim number and home visits authorised, but live further than zones 1 and 2 in London?
If you have been authorised for osteopathy sessions at your home in London, our team of Axa PPP & International refered osteopaths can come to your place to provide osteo treatments & rehabilitation, even if you live in zone 3 or 4 in London. However, travel fees at your charge will apply.
Axa PPP & International preferred osteopathy services near me in London
London Home Visit Physiotherapy’s team of Axa PPP & International recognised osteopaths can see you in three different Axa PPP & International registered osteopathy clinics in London:
- Our clinic in the Light Centre Belgravia in Westminster (SW1)
- Our clinic in the Light Centre Moorgate in the City (EC2)
- Our therapy room in Make Me Feel Pharmacy in Clapham South (SW4)