Physiotherapist at Home in Kentish Town NW5 – Physiotherapy at home in Kentish Town NW5 with our specialised physiotherapist, Domiciliary Treatments, Neurophysio & Stroke Rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy, Elderly Care & Fall Prevention, Emergency Appointments, Post Surgery, Personal Training Near Kentish Town Tube Station
Physiotherapist in Kentish Town NW5
All our physiotherapists are trained to the very highest standards, and are specialised in their chosen area of expertise, so whatever condition you may be dealing with we will be able to help you. It could be a sports injury, a neurological condition, recovery from a surgery or painful joints, just give London Home Visit Physiotherapy a call and we will arrange for a physiotherapist to visit you in your home. Appointments are available 7 days a week, including evenings, and if you are in pain and need an emergency appointment that day, we will arrange for somebody to visit you quickly.
Our treatments are covered by health insurances and we are AXA PPP and BUPA recognised: For AXA PPP and BUPA UK Home visit you will need a specific authorisation number or travel fees will apply.
If it’s easier for you to have your treatment at one of our practices in Belgravia SW1, Moorgate EC2 or Clapham SW4 then just give us a call to arrange an appointment. We offer our full range of services for physiotherapy, osteopathy, pilates and personal training.
To book an appointment with one of our physiotherapists in Kentish Town NW5 London call us on 0207 125 0262 / 0782 455 3765
Physiotherapy Treatments in Kentish Town NW5, Rehabilitation Physiotherapy and Domiciliary Physiotherapists
The following treatments are available at your home in Kentish Town NW5
- Sports Physiotherapy Kentish Town NW5: Treatment for any type of sports injury, also pre or post surgery. Sports physiotherapy will help you get back to your favourite sport safely.
- Back Pain Physiotherapy Treatment Kentish Town NW5: If you have sciatica, lower back pain, muscular pain or upper back pain, our physiotherapists can offer relief from chronic or acute pain.
- Massages, Sport massage Kentish Town NW5: We can provide relief following an injury or sports session, even just to relieve stress.
- Neurological rehabilitation Kentish Town NW5: Physiotherapy rehabilitation for patients with neurological conditions will strengthen muscles, and increase mobility and flexibility. The treatment will go towards keeping patients as independent as possible
- Orthopaedic physiotherapy Kentish Town NW5: We specialise in all bone, joint and muscle injuries and traumas.
- Elderly care and walking rehabilitation Kentish Town NW5: Our physiotherapists provide expert rehabilitation for elderly patients which can help to prevent falls. Treatment will ensure better flexibility, mobility and a more independent way of living
- Lymphatic drainage Kentish Town NW5: If you have heavy or swollen legs, bad circulation, lymphedema or oedema then lymphatic drainage can provide relief
- Neck Pain Rehabilitation Kentish Town NW5: Physiotherapy treatments will relieve chronic or acute neck pain caused by long hours at your desk.
- Rotator cuff rehabilitation Kentish Town NW5: We have certain Physiotherapists specialised in shoulder issues.
- Shoulder Pain Physiotherapy Kentish Town NW5: Frozen Shoulder rehabilitation,
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation Kentish Town NW5: If you have had recent spinal cord surgery and lumbar decompression: physiotherapy rehabilitation post surgery will help you to recover in a safe way and feel the full benefits of your operation. For post sciatica surgery rehabilitation, ACL reconstruction, Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement,
- Personal training Kentish Town NW5: We all know that exercise can keep you healthy and relieve stress, so get your trainers on: it’s time to get motivated with one of our bespoke personal training programmes
- Stroke rehabilitation Kentish Town NW5: After suffering a stroke, physiotherapy rehabilitation can provide patients more mobility and autonomy
Click HERE for a full list of services
Specialist Physiotherapist in Kentish Town NW5
London Home Visit Physiotherapy always provides you with a specialist physiotherapist best suited to your needs. Each physiotherapist has years of experience working in hospitals and private practices around the world which has enabled them to provide the very highest standards of treatment.
Our Physiotherapists are specialised in:
Post-surgery rehabilitation (back pain, neck pain, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist, elbow), and sports physiotherapy rehabilitation, musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, neurophysiotherapy, emergencies, elderly care & fall prevention,
About Our Physiotherapy Treatments in Kentish Town NW5
During your first home visit physiotherapy appointment, you will have a full and thorough assessment of your condition, and your physiotherapist will explain to you exactly what the future course of treatment will entail. Alongside your physiotherapy treatment plan, you will be advised of certain exercises to continue at home, so that you can feel the full benefits of your recovery.
Opening Hours and Emergency Appointments in Kentish Town NW5 Home Visit Physiotherapy
London Home Visit Physiotherapy are one of the only practices in London that provide appointments in your home 7 days a week, including evenings. We also have full availability for emergency appointments, so if you are in pain, give us a call and we will arrange for a physiotherapist to visit you straight away.
Terms you might have been searching for:
Physiotherapy Kentish Town NW5
Physiotherapist Kentish Town NW5
Rehabilitation Kentish Town NW5
Physiotherapist in London