Physiotherapy Wimbledon SW19 / SW20 at Home, Domiciliary Physiotherapy services in Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: Musculoskeletal & Sport Physiotherapy, Elderly care & Fall Prevention, Neurophysiotherapy & Stroke Rehabilitation, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Post Surgery (Railway Station: Wimbledon, Wimbledon Chase) (Tube Station: Wimbledon Park, South Wimbledon)
Physiotherapy in Wimbledon SW19 / SW20 at home – Domiciliary Physiotherapy Wimbledon SW19 / SW20
Home visit physiotherapy treatments and services are available in the Wimbledon SW19 / SW20 area (Last minute appointments are available for a home visit). Our highly experienced physiotherapists are available to treat you using the latest, safest and most effective rehabilitation techniques. Our highly skilled physiotherapists have treated numerous patients acquiring years of experience from a wide range of professional physiotherapy environments.
To book an appointment with our physiotherapist in Wimbledon SW19 / SW20 London
0207 125 0262 / 0782 455 3765
Opening time Home Visit Physiotherapy in Wimbledon SW19 / SW20
Treatments are available from Monday to Saturday in the Wimbledon SW19 / SW20 area. Our physiotherapists’ availability may also allow treatment to be conducted over the weekend, Sunday and also late in the evening as well as Emergency treatment when needed.
If you’d like to be treated at one of our practices, we also offer Pilates, physiotherapy, osteopathy, & personal training services in different London locations: Light centre Belgravia, Westminster SW1, Light centre Moorgate EC2, Make Me Feel Clapham SW4
Our treatments are covered by health insurances and we are AXA PPP and BUPA recognised: For AXA PPP and BUPA UK Home visit you will need a specific authorisation number or travel fees will apply.
Specialised Physiotherapists in Wimbledon SW19 / SW20
Specialising in musculoskeletal (back pain, neck pain, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist, elbow), orthopaedic, sport physiotherapy, post surgery rehabilitation, elderly care & fall prevention and neurophysiotherapy rehabilitation our Physiotherapists have studied at some of the most prestigious physiotherapy universities. They have further advanced their expertise through postgraduate study acquiring knowledge in numerous areas of physiotherapy, which they have used to provide treatment in private practices, hospitals, or rehabilitation centres for many years.
Physiotherapy Treatments in Wimbledon SW19 / SW20, Physiotherapy Rehabilitations
We provide the following Physiotherapy rehabilitation treatments at home in Wimbledon SW19 / SW20
- Massages, Sport massage Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: Effective following a sport session, injury or just to relieve stress.
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: ACL reconstruction, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, post sciatica surgery rehabilitation, Spinal cord surgery and Lumbar decompression: If you have undergone surgery, physiotherapy rehabilitation is the best way to recover safely and to get the most out of your operation.
- Orthopaedic physiotherapy Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: We specialise in any trauma whether it’s a bone, joint or muscle injury.
- Personal training Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: Put on your sports shoes, it is time to get motivated and follow our personal training program for better health and stress relief.
- Stroke rehabilitation Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: Good physiotherapy rehabilitation can give a patient who has suffered a stroke more mobility and autonomy.
- Back pain Physiotherapy Treatment Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: Sciatica, Lower back pain: Our physiotherapist can offer relief from chronic or acute back pain.
- Sport Physiotherapy Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: For any kind of sports injury and before or following surgery. Sports physiotherapy will help you get back to your favourite sport quickly and safely.
- Elderly care and walking rehabilitation Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: Fall prevention. Elderly people need specialised rehabilitation in order to maintain their independence and mobility for as long as possible.
- Neurological rehabilitation Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: Parkinson disease, Multiple Sclerosis: Physiotherapy rehabilitation for patients with neurological conditions is the best way for them to keep mobile, flexible and to strengthen their muscles, keeping them as independent as possible.
- Shoulder Pain Physiotherapy Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: Frozen Shoulder rehabilitation, Rotator cuff rehabilitation: Our physiotherapist is a shoulder specialist.
- Lymphatic drainage Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: Lymphatic drainage can treat heavy or swollen legs, bad circulation, oedema or lymphedema.
- Neck Pain Rehabilitation Wimbledon SW19 / SW20: Acute or chronic neck pain due to stress or long hours at the desk can be relieved with physiotherapy.
Click HERE for a full list of services
About our Physiotherapy Treatments in Wimbledon SW19 / SW20, Physiotherapy Rehabilitations
Your initial physiotherapy session will incorporate a full assessment to evaluate your condition, which will allow the physiotherapist to customise a tailored physiotherapy rehabilitation program for you. We encourage you to ask any questions you may have regarding your condition during your initial session and our physiotherapist will also show you exercises to do at home between sessions.
Terms you might have been searching for:
Physiotherapist Wimbledon Park
Physiotherapy Wimbledon Chase
Physiotherapist South Wimbledon
Physiotherapy Wimbledon Park
Physiotherapist Wimbledon Chase
Physiotherapy South Wimbledon