Physiotherapy Merton SW19 at Home, Domiciliary Physiotherapy services in Merton SW19: Musculoskeletal & Sport Physiotherapy, Elderly care & Fall Prevention, Neurophysiotherapy & Stroke Rehabilitation, Post Surgery, Back Pain, Neck Pain (Railway Station: Haydons Road, South Merton) (Tube Station: Colliers Wood)
Physiotherapy in Merton SW19 at home – Domiciliary Physiotherapy Merton SW19
Home physiotherapy treatments are available in the Merton SW19 area (Last minute appointments are available for a home visit). We have highly experienced physiotherapists who will treat you using the latest, safest and most effective rehabilitation techniques. Our physiotherapists have treated numerous patients over the years acquiring great expertise from a wide range of professional physiotherapy environments.
To book an appointment with our physiotherapist in Merton SW19 London
0207 125 0262 / 0782 455 3765
Opening time Home Visit Physiotherapy in Merton SW19
Treatments are available from Monday to Saturday in the Merton SW19 area. Based on our physiotherapists’ availability, sessions may also be available over the weekend, Sunday and also late in the evening as well as Emergency treatment when needed.
If you’d like to be treated at our practice, we also offer Pilates, physiotherapy, osteopathy, & personal training services in different London locations: Light centre Belgravia, Westminster SW1, Light centre Moorgate EC2, Make Me Feel Clapham SW4
Our treatments are covered by health insurances and we are AXA PPP and BUPA recognised: For AXA PPP and BUPA UK Home visit you will need a specific authorisation number or travel fees will apply.
Specialised Physiotherapists in Merton SW19
Our Physiotherapists have studied at some of the most prestigious physiotherapy universities specialising in musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, sport physiotherapy (back pain, neck pain, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist, elbow), post surgery rehabilitation, elderly care & fall prevention and neurophysiotherapy rehabilitation. They have also studied at postgraduate level acquiring further knowledge in numerous areas of physiotherapy, which they have used to provide treatment in hospitals, private practices or rehabilitation centres for many years.
Physiotherapy Treatments in Merton SW19, Physiotherapy Rehabilitations
We provide the following Physiotherapy rehabilitation treatments at home in Merton SW19
- Orthopaedic physiotherapy Merton SW19: We specialise in any trauma whether it’s a bone, joint or muscle injury.
- Personal training Merton SW19: Put on your sports shoes, it is time to get motivated and follow our personal training program for better health and stress relief.
- Stroke rehabilitation Merton SW19: Good physiotherapy rehabilitation can give a patient who has suffered a stroke more mobility and autonomy.
- Back pain Physiotherapy Treatment Merton SW19: Sciatica, Lower back pain: Our physiotherapist can offer relief from chronic or acute back pain.
- Sport Physiotherapy Merton SW19: For any kind of sports injury and before or following surgery. Sports physiotherapy will help you get back to your favourite sport quickly and safely.
- Elderly care and walking rehabilitation Merton SW19: Fall prevention. Elderly people need specialised rehabilitation in order to maintain their independence and mobility for as long as possible.
- Neurological rehabilitation Merton SW19: Parkinson disease, Multiple Sclerosis: Physiotherapy rehabilitation for patients with neurological conditions is the best way for them to keep mobile, flexible and to strengthen their muscles, keeping them as independent as possible.
- Shoulder Pain Physiotherapy Merton SW19: Frozen Shoulder rehabilitation, Rotator cuff rehabilitation: Our physiotherapist is a shoulder specialist.
- Lymphatic drainage Merton SW19: Lymphatic drainage can treat heavy or swollen legs, bad circulation, oedema or lymphedema.
- Massages, Sport massage Merton SW19: Effective following a sport session, injury or just to relieve stress.
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation Merton SW19: ACL reconstruction, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, post sciatica surgery rehabilitation, Spinal cord surgery and Lumbar decompression: If you have undergone surgery, physiotherapy rehabilitation is the best way to recover safely and to get the most out of your operation.
- Neck Pain Rehabilitation Merton SW19: Acute or chronic neck pain due to stress or long hours at the desk can be relieved with physiotherapy.
Click HERE for a full list of services
About our Physiotherapy Treatments in Merton SW19, Physiotherapy Rehabilitations
Your initial physiotherapy session will incorporate a full assessment of your condition, which will allow the physiotherapist to customise a specific physiotherapy rehabilitation program for you. You may also take this time to ask any questions you may have regarding your condition and our physiotherapist will show you exercises to do at home between sessions.
Terms you might have been searching for:
Physiotherapy Haydons Road
Physiotherapist Colliers Wood
Physiotherapy South Merton
Physiotherapist Haydons Road
Physiotherapy Colliers Wood
Physiotherapist South Merton