Physiotherapy in Kingston Upon Thames KT1 at Home, Domiciliary Physiotherapy services in Kingston Upon Thames KT1: Musculoskeletal & Sport Physiotherapy, Elderly care & Fall Prevention, Neurophysiotherapy & Stroke Rehabilitation, Post Surgery, Back Pain, Neck Pain (Railway Station: Hampton Wick)
Domiciliary Physiotherapy in Kingston Upon Thames KT1, Physiotherapist in Kingston Upon Thames KT1 at home
We offer physiotherapy services and treatments at home in Kingston Upon Thames KT1. Last minute appointments are available. Our physiotherapists are trained to use the safest and most reliable rehabilitation techniques and our team is composed of highly skilled physiotherapists with many years of experience in their respective fields.
To book an appointment with our physiotherapist in Kingston Upon Thames KT1 London
0207 125 0262 / 0782 455 3765
Opening time Physiotherapy in Kingston Upon Thames KT1
Treatment is available from Monday to Friday in the Kingston Upon Thames KT1 area and over weekend. Depending on our physiotherapists’ availability we can provide weekend (Saturday, Sunday) physiotherapy sessions as well as late sessions and Emergency treatment during the week.
Should you rather come in to our practice, we also offer physiotherapy, osteopathy, Pilates & personal training services in different London locations: Light centre Belgravia, Westminster SW1, Light centre Moorgate EC2, Make Me Feel Clapham SW4
Our treatments are covered by health insurances and we are AXA PPP and BUPA recognised: For an AXA, PPP and BUPA UK home visit you will need a specific authorisation number or travel fees will apply.
Our Physiotherapists in Kingston Upon Thames KT1 are highly trained
Qualified from some of the best universities, our Physiotherapists have specialised in post surgery rehabilitation, neurological rehabilitation, orthopaedic (back pain, neck pain, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist, elbow), musculoskeletal, sport physiotherapy and elderly rehabilitation. Their postgraduate training has enabled them to develop a vast experience in different fields of physiotherapy, leading them to work in private practices, hospitals or rehabilitation centres for many years.
Physiotherapy Rehabilitation in Kingston Upon Thames KT1, Physiotherapy Treatments
We provide the following Physiotherapy rehabilitation treatments at home in Kingston Upon Thames KT1
- Orthopaedic physiotherapy Kingston Upon Thames KT1: We specialise in any trauma whether it’s a bone, joint or muscle injury.
- Elderly care and walking rehabilitation Kingston Upon Thames KT1: Elderly people need specialised rehabilitation in order to maintain their independence and mobility for as long as possible.
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation Kingston Upon Thames KT1: ACL reconstruction, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, post sciatica surgery rehabilitation, Spinal cord surgery and Lumbar decompression: If you have undergone surgery, physiotherapy rehabilitation is the best way to recover safely and to get the most out of your operation.
- Neurological rehabilitation Kingston Upon Thames KT1: Parkinson disease, Multiple Sclerosis: Physiotherapy rehabilitation for patients with neurological conditions is the best way for them to keep mobile, flexible and to strengthen their muscles, keeping them as independent as possible.
- Stroke rehabilitation Kingston Upon Thames KT1: Good physiotherapy rehabilitation can give a patient who has suffered a stroke more mobility and autonomy.
- Back pain Physiotherapy Treatment Kingston Upon Thames KT1: Sciatica, Lower back pain: Our physiotherapist can offer relief from chronic or acute back pain.
- Neck Pain Rehabilitation Kingston Upon Thames KT1: Acute or chronic neck pain due to stress or long hours at the desk can be relieved with physiotherapy.
- Shoulder Pain Physiotherapy Kingston Upon Thames KT1: Frozen Shoulder rehabilitation, Rotator cuff rehabilitation: Our physiotherapist is a shoulder specialist.
- Lymphatic drainage Kingston Upon Thames KT1: Lymphatic drainage can treat heavy or swollen legs, bad circulation, oedema or lymphedema.
- Massages, Sport massage Kingston Upon Thames KT1: Effective following a sport session, injury or just to relieve stress.
- Sport Physiotherapy Kingston Upon Thames KT1: For any kind of sports injury and before or following surgery. Sports physiotherapy will help you get back to your favourite sport quickly and safely.
- Personal training Kingston Upon Thames KT1: Put on your sports shoes, it is time to get motivated and follow our personal training program for better health and stress relief.
Click HERE for a full list of services
About our Physiotherapy Rehabilitation in Kingston Upon Thames KT1, Physiotherapy Treatments
A full assessment of your condition will be performed at the beginning of the initial session in order to tailor a physiotherapy rehabilitation program in accordance to your needs. Our physiotherapists are here to assist you with any questions you might have about your condition and will explain how to perform exercises by yourself in between sessions.
Terms you might have been searching for:
Physiotherapy Hampton Wick
Physiotherapist Hampton Wick