Physiotherapy Golders Green NW11 at Home, Domiciliary Physiotherapist treatment in Golders Green NW11: Home Visit for Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy, Elderly patients & Fall Prevention, Neurophysiotherapy & Stroke Rehabilitation, Post Surgery (Railway Station: Golders Green)
Physiotherapist in Golders Green NW11 Home Visits – Domiciliary Physiotherapy Golders Green NW11
We are a physiotherapy practice offering home visit treatments in the Golders Green NW11 area (Last minute and emergency appointments available as home visits). All our physiotherapists use the latest, safest and most effective techniques for rehabilitation and pain relief, that have been acquired and perfected over years of experience working in their specialist fields.
Our treatments are covered by health insurances and we are AXA PPP and BUPA recognised: For AXA PPP and BUPA UK Home visit you will need a specific authorisation number or travel fees will apply.
If you would prefer to visit us at our practice, we also offer physiotherapy, osteopathy, Pilates & personal training services across London in three different locations: Light centre Belgravia, Westminster SW1, Light centre Moorgate EC2, Make Me Feel Clapham SW4
To book an appointment with one of our physiotherapists in Golders Green Heath NW11 London call us on 0207 125 0262 / 0782 455 3765
Physiotherapy Treatments in Golders Green NW11, Home Visit Rehabilitation Physiotherapy
We provide the following Physiotherapy rehabilitation treatments at home in Golders Green NW11
- Back Pain Physiotherapy Treatment Golders Green NW11: Our physiotherapist can offer relief from chronic or acute back pain. For sciatica, lower back pain, muscular pain, upper back pain:
- Sports Physiotherapy Golders Green NW11: Treatment for any type of sports injury, also pre or post surgery. Sports physiotherapy will help you get back to your favourite sport safely.
- Massages, Sport massage Golders Green NW11: We can provide relief following an injury or sports session, even just to relieve stress.
- Neurological rehabilitation Golders Green NW11: Physiotherapy rehabilitation for patients with neurological conditions will strengthen muscles, and increase mobility and flexibility. The treatment will go towards keeping patients as independent as possible
- Rotator cuff rehabilitation Golders Green NW11: We have certain Physiotherapists specialised in shoulder issues.
- Orthopaedic physiotherapy Golders Green NW11: We specialise in all bone, joint and muscle injuries and traumas.
- Lymphatic drainage Golders Green NW11: If you have heavy or swollen legs, bad circulation, lymphedema or oedema then lymphatic drainage can provide relief
- Neck Pain Rehabilitation Golders Green NW11: Stress and long hours at your desk or at work can cause acute or chronic neck pain. We can relieve this with different physiotherapy treatments
- Stroke rehabilitation Golders Green NW11: After suffering a stroke, physiotherapy rehabilitation can provide patients more mobility and autonomy
- Shoulder Pain Physiotherapy Golders Green NW11: Frozen Shoulder rehabilitation,
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation Golders Green NW11: , Spinal cord surgery and Lumbar decompression: physiotherapy rehabilitation post surgery will help you to recover in a safe way and feel the full benefits of your operation. For post sciatica surgery rehabilitation, ACL reconstruction, Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement,
- Elderly care and walking rehabilitation Golders Green NW11: Specialised rehabilitation for elderly patients can help to prevent falls and maintain independence and mobility for a better quality of life
- Personal training Golders Green NW11: We all know that exercise can keep you healthy and relieve stress, so get your trainers on: it’s time to get motivated with one of our bespoke personal training programmes
Click HERE for a full list of services
Specialist Physiotherapists in Golders Green NW11
Our specialist Physiotherapists are very experienced in musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, neurophysiotherapy, elderly care & fall prevention, post surgery rehabilitation (back pain, neck pain, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist, elbow), and sports physiotherapy rehabilitation. All our physiotherapists are trained to postgraduate level and this has given them expertise in many different areas of physiotherapy. They have acquired much knowledge in their respective specialist fields, enabling them to provide treatment in private practices, hospitals and rehabilitation centres for many years.
About our Physiotherapy Treatments in Golders Green NW11, Home Visit Physiotherapy Rehabilitations
Your initial physiotherapy appointment will begin with a full assessment of your condition. This will enable your physiotherapist to tailor a bespoke rehabilitation programme for you. Any questions that you might have regarding your treatment or condition will be answered and your physiotherapist will also build an exercise plan for you to practice at home.
Opening time Home Visit Physiotherapy in Golders Green NW11
Treatments are available from Monday to Sunday in the Golders Green NW11 area. Sessions are available throughout the weekend and we offer evening appointments too depending on our physiotherapists’ availability. Emergency treatment is also available whenever you are in need.
Terms you might have been searching for: