Physiotherapy at home in East Finchley N2 with our specialised physiotherapist, Domiciliary Treatments, Neurophysio & Stroke Rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy, Elderly Care & Fall Prevention, Emergency Appointments, Post Surgery, Personal Training Near East Finchley Tube Station
Physiotherapist in East Finchley N2 – Home Visit
Appointments are available for our physiotherapists to visit you at home 7 days a week, even during the evening when possible. Each physiotherapist has their own area of expertise and has carried out training to postgraduate level to make sure that you receive the highest standard of treatment. If you are in pain and need an emergency visit, or you have been suffering from a long term muscular condition then call London Home Visit Physiotherapy and we will be able to help you. Rehabilitation programmes are also available following surgery, or specialist sports massages following an injury.
Our treatments are covered by health insurances and we are AXA PPP and BUPA recognised: For AXA PPP and BUPA UK Home visit you will need a specific authorisation number or travel fees will apply.
London Home Visit Physiotherapy also has practices located in Belgravia SW1, Moorgate EC2 and Clapham SW4, so if it is easier for you to visit us here, then just give us a call to arrange an appointment. We offer our full range of treatments, including physiotherapy, osteopathy, Pilates and personal training services too.
To book an appointment with one of our physiotherapists in East Finchley N2 London call us on 0207 125 0262 / 0782 455 3765
Physiotherapist Treatments in East Finchley N2, Rehabilitation Physiotherapy
The following treatments are available at your home in East Finchley N2
- Sports Physiotherapy East Finchley N2: Treatment for any type of sports injury, also pre or post surgery. Sports physiotherapy will help you get back to your favourite sport safely.
- Back Pain Physiotherapy Treatment East Finchley N2: Our physiotherapists can offer relief from chronic or acute back pain. For sciatica, lower back pain, muscular pain, upper back pain
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation East Finchley N2: Spinal cord surgery and Lumbar decompression: physiotherapy rehabilitation post surgery will help you to recover in a safe way and feel the full benefits of your operation. For post sciatica surgery rehabilitation, ACL reconstruction, Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement
- Massages, Sport massage East Finchley N2: We can provide relief following an injury or sports session, even just to relieve stress.
- Neurological rehabilitation East Finchley N2: Physiotherapy rehabilitation for patients with neurological conditions such as parkinsons or stroke recovery. Treatment will strengthen muscles, and increase mobility and flexibility. The treatment will go towards keeping patients as independent as possible
- Orthopaedic physiotherapy East Finchley N2: We specialise in all bone, joint and muscle injuries, trauma and pain.
- Lymphatic drainage East Finchley N2: If you have heavy or swollen legs, bad circulation, lymphedema or oedema then lymphatic drainage can provide relief
- Neck Pain Rehabilitation East Finchley N2: Stress and long hours at your desk or at work can cause acute or chronic neck pain. We can relieve this with different physiotherapy treatments
- Rotator cuff rehabilitation East Finchley N2: We have certain Physiotherapists specialised in shoulder issues.
- Elderly care and walking rehabilitation East Finchley N2: Specialised rehabilitation for elderly patients can help to prevent falls and maintain independence and mobility for a better quality of life
- Shoulder Pain Physiotherapy East Finchley N2: Frozen Shoulder rehabilitation and pain relief
- Personal training East Finchley N2: Our personal training programmes are tailored specifically to your needs and will have you fit and healthy in no time
- Stroke rehabilitation East Finchley N2: After suffering a stroke, physiotherapy rehabilitation can provide patients more mobility and autonomy to further independence
Click HERE for a full list of services
Specialist Physiotherapist in East Finchley N2
Each physiotherapist is specialised in their chosen area and have many years of experiences treating patients all around the world. They are trained to postgraduate level, and maintain a commitment to continued training to ensure that they are delivering the very highest standard of treatments and techniques. If you have any questions at all our physiotherapists will be glad to help you understand more about your condition and treatment plan.
Our Physiotherapist’s areas of expertise:
Post surgery rehabilitation (back pain, neck pain, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist, elbow), and sports physiotherapy rehabilitation, musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, neurophysiotherapy, emergencies, elderly care & fall prevention,
About Our Physiotherapy Treatments at Home in East Finchley N2
After your first appointment, where your physiotherapist will give you a full and thorough initial assessment, you will be provided with a bespoke treatment plan that is tailored specifically for your needs and an exercise plan for you to maintain your recovery in the future. If you have any questions at all regarding your treatment and care then please just ask our physiotherapists who will be happy to help you.
Opening Hours and Emergency Appointments in East Finchley N2 Home Visit Physiotherapy
For those that have a busy work schedule, or a big family to care for, then London Home Visit Physiotherapy can visit you at home, anytime of the week. Treatments, follow up’s and emergency appointments are available 7 days a week, including evenings, so that you are able to continue your life as normal.
Terms you might have been searching for: