Osteopathy Moorgate EC2, Our Osteopath at the Light Centre Moorgate EC2 near Moorgate, Monument & Liverpool Street station in the City of London
Osteopathy in Moorgate EC2 with our Osteopath at the Practice or at Home
We offer osteopathy services at the Light Centre Moorgate EC2 in the city of London. Our osteopathy room is located between Moorgate, Monument and Liverpool Station on London Wall.
We also offer home visit osteopathy treatment anywhere in London or in Moorgate area, whether it is at home or at your office, whenever it is convenient for you. Short notice, Saturday and Sunday sessions are available.
Our osteopath in Moorgate EC2 is recognised by all major health insurances and our practice is Axa PPP recognised.
To book an appointment for Osteopathy in Moorgate, 114 London Wall, London EC2M 5QA call
0207 125 0262
Our Osteopath in Moorgate EC2 is Fully Qualified with years of Experience
Our Moorgate osteopath studied osteopathy in France and UK and specialises in back pain, neck pain and musculoskeletal conditions, as well as osteopathy for sports injuries.
Our Moorgate osteopath has treated athletes and is use to treat pain related to office work as neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain and tendinitis. Our osteopath also treats migraines and can help reduce your pain efficiently.
Another of our osteopath speciality is Osteopathy for pregnant women and postnatal osteopathy helping with issues such as lower back pain or pelvic girdle pain (SPD, PGP)
Our London osteopath speaks fluent English and French.
Which osteopathy treatment our osteopath offers in Moorgate EC2
- Neck Pain osteopathy (Moorgate)
- Back pain osteopathy (Moorgate)
- Osteopathy against stress and sleeping disorder (Moorgate)
- Shoulder Pain osteopathy (Moorgate)
- Osteopathy to treat migraines / headache (Moorgate)
- Facial palsy osteopathy treatment (Moorgate)
- Sports osteopathy (Moorgate)
- Cranial osteopathy (Moorgate)
- Visceral osteopathy (digestive issue, stress, general wellbeing) (Moorgate)
- Pregnancy osteopathy treatment (Moorgate)
- Postnatal osteopathy treatment (Moorgate)
Click HERE for a full list of services
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy use different techniques to diagnose and treat medical conditions to allow the body to heal itself using its own healing mechanisms.